The Junior League of Tampa Enabling Fund Grants provide financial support (up to $3,000) to nonprofit organizations in Hillsborough County. The Junior League of Tampa focus areas are education and child welfare, but may provide financial assistance to an agency providing a community need outside of one of these issue areas. The deadline to submit an application is January 28, 2024.
- Non-profit 501(c)3 status
- Proof that they have been in existence in Hillsborough County at least one (1) year
- Funds must be spent in Hillsborough County.
Exclusion Criteria - Requests for the following will NOT be considered:
* Travel and Transportation Expenses, including:
- Gas Cards
- Bus Tickets
- Airline Tickets
- Car Rental
- Taxi Fare
- Charter Bus Expense
- Hotel Expenses
* Salaries of regular, part- or full-time employees
* Capital Campaigns
* General Fundraising Campaigns
* School Tuition
* Religious Instruction
* A person's personal project (eg, a Boy Scout project)
* Government Functions/Programs
If you have any questions regarding eligibility, please contact the Enabling Fund Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You are not currently logged in. Please log in to submit this form.