Please feel free to download the following PDF containing all questions to help prepare answers prior to completing the form below: QUESTIONS ONLY PDF
JLBCS will award scholarships, up to $20,000, to selected applications who, at minimum, meet the following requirements or the scholarship:
- Overall GPA of 80 (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) or higher
- Graduating Female Seniors
- Have a history of volunteer service
- Live in Bryan or College Station school districts
- Have been accepted to an accredited 4-year institution of higher learning, 2-year institution of higher-learning, trade school, or who have enlisted in an armed forces branch of the United States of America.
Applicant must submit the following:
- Completed application, this form! (please submit ONLY the requested information)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from volunteer organizations that the applicant has supported. To be uploaded at the end of the form below.
*Applications that do not submit the requested materials or submit more than requested will not be considered.
The deadline to submit the application is March 31st, 2023 11:59PM.
If you have any issues completing this form please reach out immediately to VPCommunity@jlbcs.org
You are not currently logged in. Please log in to submit this form.